Your Path to Parenthood - Next Class starts September 7th!
A unique approach to childbirth preparation that focuses on helping you discover your individual birth and parenting personality, assisting you in formulating your personal path to birth, and educating you as you become an empowered and conscious parent.
- Information about the physiological, emotional, and mental changes that pregnancy brings
- Suggestions and techniques to help keep your body in balance and optimal health, as well as ways to minimize discomfort or complications during pregnancy
- Education and information about birthing
- Exercises and information to assist you in discovering your birth and parenting personality
- Techniques to help you prepare for your unique childbirth process, based on your specific parenting personality
- Assistance with preparing for birth in your chosen location and suggestions for creating your ideal birth environment
- Breastfeeding and postpartum information and preparation, including dietary suggestions for optimal lactation and postpartum healing, recovery and transition into early parenthood
- Resources for any additional concerns or areas of interest
- OPTIONAL (additional cost): Postpartum home visits to assist with lactation, offer emotional and physical support, and/or facilitate in easing the often challenging adjustment into early parenthood.
GROUP CLASS - $150 per couple (*August 31st - next class series start)
PRIVATE CLASS - $300 per couple (with special scheduling and/or class grouping alternatives possible)
For more information, or to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org