We are about to begin a new year, and with it comes the start of the next series of classes! So here they are:
The next PATH TO PARENTIING CLASS begins January 7th. It is a 6 week course and will meet once a week on Tuesday nights, at 6:00 PM. The class will be 1 1/2 to 2 hours in duration. For more information on that class go to Path to Parenting class information (the option of an arranged weekend make up class may be available in special circumstances, if a couple has to miss a class during the series). Please email email@example.com, or call 615-554-8059 to register. You may pay your class fee the first day of class or online at The Quiet Spot Square marketplace.
The next group MASSAGE TIPS & TECHNIQUES FOR COUPLES CLASS will be offered on January 18th, at 4:00 PM. For more information on that class, go to Massage Tips & techniques for couples class information. Beginning this year, I will also be offering class series packages, for couples interested in a private class setting with more in-depth instruction on perfecting specific techniques (classes are therapeutic massage instruction, and non-sexual in nature). Please email or call firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 615-554-8059. Classes may also be purchased online at The Quiet Spot Square marketplace.
Beginning in January, I will also be starting a Doula Apprenticeship program. This is the first group participating, and space if quite limited. Acceptance into the program will be based in individual interviews. The next Apprenticeship program will be offered beginning in May or June. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Monday, August 19, 2013
Your Path to Parenthood - Next Class starts September 7th!
A unique approach to childbirth preparation that focuses on helping you discover your individual birth and parenting personality, assisting you in formulating your personal path to birth, and educating you as you become an empowered and conscious parent.
- Information about the physiological, emotional, and mental changes that pregnancy brings
- Suggestions and techniques to help keep your body in balance and optimal health, as well as ways to minimize discomfort or complications during pregnancy
- Education and information about birthing
- Exercises and information to assist you in discovering your birth and parenting personality
- Techniques to help you prepare for your unique childbirth process, based on your specific parenting personality
- Assistance with preparing for birth in your chosen location and suggestions for creating your ideal birth environment
- Breastfeeding and postpartum information and preparation, including dietary suggestions for optimal lactation and postpartum healing, recovery and transition into early parenthood
- Resources for any additional concerns or areas of interest
- OPTIONAL (additional cost): Postpartum home visits to assist with lactation, offer emotional and physical support, and/or facilitate in easing the often challenging adjustment into early parenthood.
GROUP CLASS - $150 per couple (*August 31st - next class series start)
PRIVATE CLASS - $300 per couple (with special scheduling and/or class grouping alternatives possible)
For more information, or to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org